- Write a feature article for your newsletter after researching it on the internet.
- Fill up the other page with another shorter article(s), a cartoon, crossword puzzle, coupons, advertisements, a review of the play, or pictures you draw or find on the internet. If you can think of anything else that would be included in a newspaper or newsletter, let me know.
- The feature article can be about anything related to Shakespeare or the play:
- Shakespeare’s life (or parts of it)
- Shakespearean language
- Elizabethan Society
- Clothing of the time period
- The Globe Theater and it’s history
- Staging and scenery in the play or other plays of the time
- Queen Elizabeth I
- Romeo and Juliet (a summary of the play, its history on stage)
- Shakespeare’s inspirations for writing Romeo and Juliet
- Other playwrights during Shakespeare’s time
- Any other related topic that you approve with me
- Type your feature article
- “Layout” the rest of the first page and the second page. I highly encourage the use of Microsoft Publisher to create your newsletter. It will be much more professional looking.