We will begin to discuss recycling in the classroom. We will discuss ways to reduce, reuse and recycle. We will watch various videos where you will see what a landfill is and why we need to recycle. We will discuss ways to reduce, reuse and recycle . Each student will create a poster that has to do with recycling. We will place the posters around our school and community. You will be expected to recycle at home for one week and bring in the product. You will give an oral presentation on what you learned.
1. Talk to your partner and talk about what recycling is? What do you do with paper, cans, glass and other items?
2. Watch the videos in this Web-Quest.
3. Make a poster that encourages us to recycle.
4. You will be given large plastic bags to take home to collect cans and water bottles. Bring back bags in one week.
5. Give an oral presentation on what you learned about recycling.