Most of your impressions of Shakespeare are from sitting in class reading his plays aloud to a room full of disinterested parties. Hopefully you have begun to see the truly interactive nature of both Shakespeare's time and the plays themselves. We will begin to work on Macbeth in a way that reflects the things you've learned during this WebQuest, so after you've done your research ask yourself the following questions:
- Would I have liked life in Shaeskpeare's day?
- What are your impressions of Shakespeare? (the man or the writings)
- What new or different things about theatre did you learn?
- Could I have been an actor in Elizabethan England?
- What have I learned about Shakespeare's language?
In your groups discuss these topics. Write a journal entry that addresses the above, and other things you've learned from working on this project together. This entry is due upon completion of your group presentations.