YOU MADE THE DEADLINE!
Before you submit your News Report to the News Director/Managing Editor, make sure you read through the following Success Criteria to ensure you have reached your Learning Goal.
- my team chooses a major incident that occurred, during the colonisation of Australia, involving Indigenous Australians and European settlers.
- my team members choose specific journalistic and production roles (and fulfil the responsibilities of these roles)
- my team uses the Research Scaffold to assist in the investigative research phase
- my team gathers the facts and necessary images and interviews to write our News Report
- my team gets feedback from the News Director/Managing Editor
- my team co-operatively writes our News Report from a particular perspective, in our own words
- my team decides on a form of presentation in which to share our News Report
- my team produces an authentic-looking newspaper article OR radio news podcast OR television news story OR short documentary
FINISHED BEFORE THE DEADLINE?
Our Special Guests will need to be invited to the public presentations of your News Reports. Share your invitation ideas with your teacher.