Study the ebook "Electric current", available at the following link:
and do the included exercises.
For each class:
divide into four groups of 5-6 students each.
Every group has to research into one of the following topics:
- Electromotive force and internal resistance.
- Resistors in series and parallel.
- Kirchhoff’s rules.
- Capacitors in series and parallel.
For each topic, a list of web resources is given below.
Then, every group has to make a presentation, using a software of its choice, on its piece of research.
Presentations must be submitted to teacher's email at email@example.com by Wednesday 7th March 2018 and will be delivered by a member of each group during the next lesson, scheduled for Friday 9th March 2018.
1. Electromotive force and internal resistance
2. Resistors in series and parallel
3. Kirchhoff’s rules
4. Capacitors in series and parallel