by David Thornley, CSUEB
You will be working in groups of 5-6 to prepare Keynote presentations on the India Unit. Each group member creates a unique presentation about a lesson from the unit.
Quality of Project – 90% Individual
- Content, Organization, and Design
- Presentation is clear and complete
- Few, if any, spelling or grammar errors
- Use of varied vocabulary
- Slides include backgrounds, titles, text, graphics, transitions, and object builds.
- Information and Graphics Bibliography
Team Work – 10%
- You worked cooperatively and were able to solve conflicts in an appropriate manner.
- Deadlines met and group stayed on task
- Members are prepared for their presentation to the group.
January 4 Introduction
January 25 Unit Outlines Due
February 15 Presentations Due
February 22 Present to Group