From this WebQuest, you should have learned
- Background to the Great Depression
- Migration through America from the past to the present
- similarities and differences in American society (politically, socially, and culturally) from the novel's setting to today
- a thorough exploration of the American Dream concept
- a better understanding of the American Dream and how it applies during times of crisis
Something to Think About: We studied the American Dream of the past to the present. What about the future? Consider America twenty to fifty years from now. How would the American Dream look then?