The task in front of you has two stages. First, in teams, you must decide what information needs to be gathered to be fully briefed on your new division. After an agreement has been, made the work needs to be divided up. Once your research has all been compiled, you will present your report to your superior officer. The second stage starts only when you have shown a firm grasp on the material. After this report is filed CID will give you your first case.
photo by neilsphotoalbum
These items may be a good place to start when compiling your report:
- Criminal Profile
- Summary of the law
- Possible Prevention Steps/Public Relations
- What is plagiarism?
- Is there a difference between plagiarism, academic honesty, and fair use?
- Are there different degrees of plagiarism? How would you rank them?
- What makes a honest person/student an "academic thief"?
- How do we fight a problem that seems to be getting worse with the increasing ease of sharing information across time and distance?
- Plagiarism... Whose responsibility is it?