You will have the opportunity to research child labor in third-world countries. You will first have to develop an argument for or against child labor. After you have determined your position, you will locate factual information that supports your argument. You will need three compelling arguments to support your position. When all the information is gathered, you will then write a persuasive essay which will be presented to the class as a multimedia presentation using PowerPoint software.
You will be to:
• Analyze and conduct research in regards to child labor in third-world countries.
• Use critical reading skills to be able to discriminate between fact, and opinion.
• Develop a multimedia presentation with pictures and factual information to present to the class.
• Develop oral presentation skills by presenting your multimedia presentation.
• Analyze the work of others to see if it contains effective persuasive techniques.