Congratulations! You have been asked to serve on the trial of the century.
The Three Little Pigs vs. Alexander T. Wolf
The Accused: Mr. Alexander T. Wolf (also know as Big Bad)
The Crimes: Murder in the First Degree
Destruction of Property
The Victims: The Three Little Pigs
Mr. Wolf has plead, NOT GUILTY, and the trial date is set for today, this very moment. You are one of twelve members who will decide Mr. Wolf’s fate. Listen to all testimonies carefully. Consider all of the evidence. Then, make your decision. It will be up to you to convince the other jurors that Mr. Wolf is guilty or innocent.
Before you begin, you need to understand what a juror does.
- You are to listen to all the facts presented in the case without bias.
- You are to write down any key information that you discover.
- You are not to make a decision until all testimonies have been heard and all evidence has been examined.
- Remember that Mr. Wolf has been accused of three separate crimes.
- In order to find Mr. Wolf guilty of any of the three crimes, you must not have any doubt that he is guilty.
Click on the courthouse doors below for more information about the courtroom that you'll be spending the next few days in. I hope you've got a good seat, because it's going to be quite a show.