1) Before this lesson, review with the students how find the average of two numbers. You will need to review the different types of graphs that they can use.
2) Remind students of their expectations while they are completing the WebQuest. This is not time for them to play on the computer.
3) This WebQuest should take a 50 minute class period to find the appropriate information and compile it on their chart.
4) The students will need at least 1 more 50 minute class period if not 2, to place their information on a graph and design their poster for their class presentation. The class presentations should take no more than two days to comlete.
5) If you do not have computers in your classroom, you will need to sign up for computer lab access at your school.