1. You will complete a self assessment and reflection about yourself to help you identify some of your strengths, weaknesses, values, and interests. This process will help you to direct your to business ideas that are geared towards your strengths, values, and interests.
2. Decide upon a Business Idea and begin researching your idea. You can change your buisness idea "before" you complete step 5 below.
3. Explore your business idea by using the following website link:
4. View videos using the link below that apply to your business idea and approach. Topic examples, 5 tips to successfully sell products, hitting the streets, giving a leg up, and much more. These videos are short, 5 minutes or less, and give you some valuable points in starting and pursuing your business idea.
5. Visit Clark County website to research business application requirements and processes.
6. Visit the link below for additional resources and useful weblinks:
7. Evaluate and compile all the information you have collected and create a "Business Idea" brochure that showcases your idea using Microsoft Publisher software.