Now that you have experienced life as a early Polynesian voyager, it is time to reflect on your time travel.
What was interesting about the ancient Polynesians?
What surprised or shocked you?
What would you like to know more about?
How does the information you learned relate to our lives today?
Hopefully after this experince you will appreciate the hardwork, struggles, and sacrifices the ancient Polynesians went through to make Hawaii a special place.
- Visit the first Ancient Hawaiian Sailing Canoe, Hokule'a at the Hawaii Maritime Museum.
- Share your film with others, by submitting your film in a contest
- Create a play based on what you have learned
- Consider what you might ask if you could talk to someone who lived in the of early Hawaiian Migration
- Read Eddie Wen Go: The Story of the Upside-Down Canoe by Marion Lyman-Mersereau and Melissa DeSica