1) Your teammate in this task will be your computer partner. Meet with your teammate and decide together what FIVE tribes your museum will represent. Each of the five tribes will be given a room for a creative display.
2) Discuss what you would like to display in each room and how you will present the information and artifacts. Remember that you must include a brief history, as well as the homes, clothing and food sources of the five tribes you choose.
3) Choose a creative original name for each of the rooms in your virtual museum.
4) Create a catchy name for your team's virtual museum that will attract visitors.
5) Each session of your research you will either navigate or be the note taker. Alternate these jobs so equal time is given by both teammates for either the notetaker or the navigator. Navigate the links at the bottom of this page to gather your information and take notes that are specific to the assigned categories of your chosen tribes.
6) When you and your partner are finished with your virtual museum, you will be the guides for the other classmates and may be asked to answer questions about your research and lead a short discussion about the choices for your exhibit.
When your museum is complete, you may want to add your own created Native American sounds or songs, using Garage Band. You must have the approval of your teacher before you attempt to do so.