My sources tell me that there are 12 main Greek gods and goddesses called "The Olympians." There are at least 17 Titans, and numerous myths. You must select the "object for your project."
- Investigate all 12 gods and goddesses, Titans, and myths by using the "Investigation Site" links below.
- Read the information to make an informed choice for your project.
- Choice: Work alone or in pairs.
Project Instructions and Criteria - these sites will help guide you as you construct your project.
- How to Write an Investigative Report
Starfall - a site that shows children's picture book examples
Print Free Storyboards - this page is full of jumbled word; simply click on "print" and sample storyboard pages will be printed for you
Investigation Sites - these sites will provide you with needed information
- Greek Mythology
- Greek Mythology 2
- The Olympians
- Storynory - examples of myths
- The British Museum of gods and goddesses
- Classical Mythology
- Websites on Greek Mythology
- Heroic Myths Cartoons
- Origin names of months
- The Titans
- Greek Mythology for Kids